Everyone has an equal opportunity to create music and upload them to many available music platforms. However, all you need is ToobD to convert any music videos you like to the MP3 format and download them to your device.
This way, you can create your own music library with many songs of your choice. The best thing is that you can collect it without spending money since this website can give it to you without any fee.
What do you need to prepare for?
Creating a musical library means you’ll need to provide enough storage space to keep all the songs you want. If internal storage isn’t enough, you can use other tools to keep them. Typically, the best option is to use an SD card.
But if you download it using a laptop or PC, the storage space is larger than that of a mobile device, so you’ll worry less about it. Here’s a list of important things to do to prepare for:
1. Storage space
A large storage space will be required to keep all the songs for your music library. If you’re using a mobile device, you’ll prefer to use an SD card with more room for rage than your internal storage capacity. But if you’re using a PC or laptop, storage definitely won’t be a problem.
2. Internet connection
To download all the songs from Tubdy, of course, you’ll need an internet connection. As good as he can be. This has been done to avoid any concerns while downloading the songs. Especially if you download a lot of songs, a good and stable internet connection will make the process faster and easier.
3. Download list
To speed up the download process, try making a list of the songs you want to get. Try to keep a complete list of singers or band names, not just song titles. You can add other information, such as the album’s name or the year it was released.
The complete information will help the system find your exact song and make it easier for you to choose from the list it provides. There are many songs that have the same title, although it was released by another singer or band.
4. Compatible equipment
Tubdy offers two options for file format and size to accommodate each individual device. So first you need to check your device.
- Your Android device or iOS operating system?
- Are you using a mobile device, a PC, or a laptop?
- Is your mobile device dated to the last system or is it an old phone?
Knowing everything that will make it easier for you to choose the format and size of the song files you plan to download. That’s because an older phone probably needs a smaller file size, or it can only take on an MP3 format. Please check to confirm.
If you’re using an iOS mobile device, you’ll need to connect to any computer that has the iTunes program installed. Do the tuning to get ready for discharge.
Android devices will be easier because you can download songs directly to your device. Even if you’re using a PC or laptop, all you need is a USB cable to transfer the file to your Android mobile.
How to convert and download
Once all the important steps mentioned above are over, it’s time to start collecting. This website can convert music videos to MP3 or MP4 format.
- Go to the Tubidy website.
- You’ll find a search bar on the main page. Use it to find your songs.
- There are two ways to find your song. You can print the song title on the search bar, or you can clear a link URL to the music video you like from another platform.
- Click Search and expect the system to work.
- In a few seconds, the system will give you a list of songs with the same title that you’re looking for. Choose the right one you want.
- If you want to download the song or just listen to them online, you’ll be given the option. Since you want to download it, click on the download button.
- The next step is to choose the format. Will it be MP3 or MP4? Choose one.
- You’ll be given a choice of file size. For MP3 files, the choices range from 64 kbps to 320 kbps. For mp4 it will be 144p to 1080p. Click on what you like.
- Click on the download button and wait for the system to convert your selected file.
- Once the process is complete, you can download them directly to your device.
Repeat the same steps until all the songs on your list are finished. Don’t worry, Tubdy won’t ask you to pay for any songs you’ve downloaded, no matter how many of them. This website will not give any limit to listening to or downloading them online.
From the explanations mentioned above, you can see that this website is free, easy to use, and has a huge collection of songs. You’ll rarely have trouble finding a song. As long as the music video or song you want is available on other music PLs, you’ll find it here.
The large collection contains a wide variety of musical styles, from different languages and with different variations of musical instruments. You can find traditional songs using traditional musical instruments, or the latest songs and music videos on YouTube.
Don’t worry if your favorite song is in a different language than English. You can print the name of the singer or band in the search bar when searching for the song. Listen to it first before you fill it out, making sure it’s the right song you’re looking for.
You can share the song downloaded from Tubdy, but please be aware that there is a copyright on each song. So you’re free to share them with friends and family, but please don’t use any of them for commercial purposes.
There are questions of copyright issues and legal issues related to these songs. But if it’s for your pleasure, go for it. Creating a music library won’t be a problem anymore, is it?